Dr. Ted W. Peña
Doctor of Chiropractic
- 1986–1989 Pasadena College of Chiropractic — Doctor of Chiropractic
- 1986–1989 Pasadena College of Chiropractic — Bachelor of Science Degree–Human Biology
- 1985–1986 Cal State University Fullerton — Pre-med Undergraduate Studies
- 1982–1985 Mount San Antonio College — AA Degree
- 1978–1982 Los Altos High School High School Diploma — College Prep Studies
- 1990 to Present: Doctor of Chiropractic, Riverside, California
- 1989–1990 Associate Doctor, United Physicians Group of Upland
- 1987–1988 College President, Pasadena College of Chiropractic
- 1986–1989 Chiropractic Assistant, Apple Chiropractic of Hacienda Heights
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Post-Internship Training Program, 1994–1998
Licensures & Certifications
- State of California Chiropractic License
- Workers Compensation Industrial Medical Evaluator
- Personal Injury Whiplash Injury Certification
Post Graduate Studies
- Parker College of Chiropractic / Post Graduate Program
- California Workers Compensation Insurance Program
- Personal Injury, Head and Neck Injury Case Management Program
- Golf Injury Certification
When Dr. Peña is not at the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and family. He and his family like to visit Disneyland, Huntington Library and Newport Beach. Dr. Peña enjoys being outdoors, muscle cars and 4X4s, and going on spontaneous road trips with his family. He loves to go on walks/runs while listening to his iPod. Dr. Peña also also likes to go to "Home Depot" and fix things around the house!
Discover How Spinal Decompression is Changing the Way Neck and Back Pain Have Been Treated without Drugs, Pills, Shots, or Surgery.
How Do I Know If I am Eligible For Care?
Call Us Today to Schedule YOUR Consultation!
We treat low back pain, neck pain, sciatica, herniated discs, degenerative or bulging discs, or spinal stenosis with non surgical spinal decompression. Learn more about this safe, comfortable, and affordable low back and neck pain treatment offered by Riverside Spine and Disc in Riverside, California; read testimonials and spinal decompression reviews from many satisfied patients.
Call us to schedule a complimentary consultation to determine if you are a candidate for Spinal Decompression and our multi-step Protocol. The doctor will ask you a series of questions such as Where is the pain, when did it begin, what makes it better or worse? Then a thorough examination will be performed in which case the doctor will check your reflexes, blood pressure, balance, gait, skin sensory changes muscle strength and more to determine the cause of your back or neck pain. At this point the doctor may recommend x-rays or an MRI if he feels like further imaging will be necessary to determine the exact cause. After combining all of this information together the doctor will determine if you will make a good candidate for spinal decompression therapy and our multi-step Protocol. If you do qualify for care, your Doctor will explain their recommended plan of action for you. If for some reason you do not qualify for care the doctor will refer you to someone who may better suit your needs.
The information on this site has not been evaluated by the FDA.